- By using RandstadWonen.nl or RandstadWonen.com use and related services, you expressly consent to the collection, use, disclosure and retention of your personal data by us.
- You can visit our website without having to register by creating an account. When you decide to provide us with personal information, you agree that the information is sent to and stored on our servers.
- We collect and store any information you enter on our websites or that you provide to us when you use our services. These data include, but are not limited to:
- data you provide to us when you register for an account or for the services that you receive;
- additional information that you may provide to us through social media websites or services of third parties;
- data provided in the context of dispute resolution, correspondence through our websites or correspondence that is sent to us; and information about your location and the location of your device, including unique identification
data of your device if you have enabled this service on your mobile device.
- Following reports, whether or not via the Meldpunt Internetoplichting (internet fraud reporting centre) of the Police, we may disclose information (including personal data) concerning certain disputes between users. The data RandstadWonen processes in this context will not be recorded on the basis of own research by RandstadWonen, but is submitted by users of RandstadWonen providing information to RandstadWonen or to internet fraud reporting centre through a notification and / or concern information already present on the RandstadWonen website.
- You agree that we may use your collected personal data collected (see above) for the following purposes:
- to give you access to our services and provide customer support through email or by phone;
- to tune, to measure and improve our services, content and advertising;
- to provide you other services which you have requested, as described when we collected the data.
- companies related to RandstadWonen to jointly provide content and services (such as registration and customer support), to prevent, to protect and investigate potentially illegal activities, violations of our policies, fraud and / or breaches of data security, and to assist in decision-making on products, websites, applications, services, tools and communication. RandstadWonen will only use this information to send you marketing messages if you requested for services yourself will use your personal information in accordance with their own privacy policies.
- service providers with whom we have a contract to assist with the provision of our services on the website (think of financial services, marketing agencies and technical support). In such cases, the personal data remain under the control of RandstadWonen.
- other third parties to which you have given permission to share your data with RandstadWonen (eg in the context of a collaboration).
- companies we are planning to merge with in the context of a reorganization or by which we are acquired.
- We may share your personal data:
- to comply with legal obligations or court order; or
- if this is necessary for the prevention, detection or prosecution of criminal offenses (such as fraud, deceit or prosecution); or
- If it is necessary to maintain our policies or to protect the rights and freedoms of others.
- Without limiting the foregoing, we will - in our efforts to respect your privacy and keep the website free malicious
persons or parties – not disclose your personal data to law enforcement, other government officials, or other third
parties without a court order or formal request in accordance with applicable law, unless in good faith we believe that such disclosure is necessary to prevent an imminent threat of injury or financial loss or to report alleged illegal activities.
- On our website users have the ability to share ads and other data with other users, so these shared information is accessible to other users. We strongly recommend you to think about the way you share your personal information with others. You are solely responsible for the personally identifiable information you share through our website and therefore we cannot guarantee the privacy or security of the information you have shared with other users.
- We strongly recommend that, if you visit our website from a shared computer or computer in an Internet café to log
- You agree that we may use the data collected by us to contact you by phone or send you offers for products or services
of RandstadWonen, whether or not personalized, that might be of interest to you.
- We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent.
- We may combine your information with information we collect from other companies and use it to improve and personalize our services and functionality.
- We cannot change your personal data and account information. You can customize your data yourself by logging into your 'RandstadWonen account.
- When responding or placing anything in public, you will may not be able to change or remove your message.
- If you want to close your account with us please send us a request to this end. We will process your request within a reasonable time and process your personal information in accordance with applicable law. We may charge a fee for this cost; this amount will not exceed the amounts permitted by law.
- We protect your data using technical and administrative safeguards in order to make the risk of loss, abuse, unauthorized access, disclosure and alteration as small as possible. You can think of firewalls, data encryption, and physical and administrative access limits to the data and servers.
- We retain personal data no longer than is legally permitted and delete personal data when it is no longer necessary
for the purposes described above.
- We do not tolerate abuse of our Website.
- You do not have permission to add other users of the website to your mailing list (email or post), unless the specific user has explicitly consented.